At Valeanto we provide bespoke tailor made iron doors , adding the ‘WOW factor’ to our customer’s homes. Our products offer sophistication, character and unique style. We pride ourselves from our organisation’s high-performance culture that’s always rewarding, forever evolving and full of exciting opportunities.
Headquarters and Showroom
Our headquarters and showroom are based in Harlow, Essex. The mission statement for our company is to provide an exceptional value and experience to our customers. The Valeanto team continuously strives for excellence in both products and service.
Any new team member joining us will have the privilege of being a part of something bigger, innovative, and also rewarding. At Valeonto we believe that everything is possible . We work hard but we have fun.
Throughout the years, Our team has remained committed to providing superior service to families and communities producing high-end custom size doors and innovative stock designs that we match with each customer’s requirements.
Are you an experienced sales person who doesn’t want to perform boring sales jobs anymore, cold calling and facing the struggle to find the leads? Are you hungry for success and willing to go an extra mile to seal the lucrative deal? Then our Sales Manager Career Changer role could be perfect for you!
Valeanto opens its iron doors to hire a Sales Manager with high-performing sales experience. We are a fast growing company with a strong vision for success and highly motivated individuals on board. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us , who will be acting as a role model to the sales team, a passionate advocate for our brand. Ideal candidate will be a highly effective motivator, with leadership and performance management experience and a track record of developing others. You’ll have a strong customer focus, alongside proven business acumen, problem-solving abilities and relationship building
About the role
- This role is very different to ordinary sales roles. You will be facing no struggle to find the leads. You will report directly to the CEO and work closely with the marketing team. You will be a Brand Ambassador for Valeonto Iron Doors.
- This role includes building, expanding and maintaining a relationship with a multitude of different
customers, dealing with incoming enquiries and orders, maximising sales and business opportunities at the highest level of customer care. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a leading luxury door brand.
- The ideal candidate will be hungry for success, motivator , coragues and passionate about our brand. Someone willing to shape and influence the business with an efficient strategy for sales.
- Experience within the door industry is not expected. It’s essential we find the person with the right work ethic and sales driven mentality as full in-house training will be given.
- Manage Sales funnels and automated workflows in CRM.
- Use the software CallMaker to manage clients calls effectively.
Requirements of the role
- Excellent communicator – ability to initiate contact and communicate confidently. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience of using Sales CRM ( Preferably Monday CRM, but Hubspot or other similar softwares are
considered as well);
- You have good presentation and influencing skills; You’re passionate about exceptional service . Being a true brand ambassador, you’re confident in presenting and sharing our products with customers. You’re approachable, friendly and thrive for excellence;
- Convey passion and master story telling;
- Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling;
- A positive can-do attitude, an individual who can work well with minimal supervision;
- Achieve agreed targets set for sales;
- Preparing monthly sales reports for the CEO;
- Liaising with the marketing team to strategise sales;
- Being responsible for sustainable growth of your area by taking full advantage of all marketing initiatives;
- Continually reviewing the actions and activities of other sales representatives ensuring that they are being fully supported using the performance management tools;
- Leading by example and act as an ambassador for the Valeonto brand.
Permanent role with possibilities of promotion to the Area Sales Manager and recruiting your own team of sales
Location: Kenrich House Elizabeth Way, Harlow CM19 5TL
We are encouraging candidates to be innovative and think outside of the box therefore we also welcome short
video introductions. Tell us something more about yourself and your experience and why should we choose you!
The closing date for this position is 6th of December.
The interview may involve a practical assessment. Candidates will be given all instructions prior to the interview.
Valeanto is looking forward to meeting you!
Basic Salary : £20,000 – £ 25.000 per year [ The salary package will be reviewed after six months ].
OTE : Up to £50.000 per year.
Other benefits will be discussed during the interview stage.